Cauliflower - 1 big sized (cut into florets and boiled well)
Onion - 1 chopped
1. Keep the well boiled cauliflower aside
2. Now heat oil in a kadai, add mustard
3. and when it starts busting add the onions and ginger garlic paste and toss till its cooked well
4. Now add the chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well
5. Then add the boiled florets and mix well. Since they are well boiled they will get mashed
6. So mix well and add garam masala as well
7. Keep stirring it by adding little water if needed till they are well cooked
8. The blend will raise a very good aroma of the fried cauliflower
9. Switch it off when you realise it is cooked.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves, onions and show your creativity!