- Mattar (washed)
- Paneer (cubed into pieces)
- Onions - 2 big sized
- Tomatoes - 2 medium sized
- Green chillies
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and salt
- Coriander leaves
- Fry the cubed paneer in little oil and keep them aside.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes and green chillies - make a paste in mixer
- Heat kadai, add mustard seeds and then the onion-tomato paste along with ginger-garlic paste
- Mix well and add all the masalas along with salt. (Instead of garam masala I used chicken masala and it really tasted so good)
- Now add the mattar and water to make the gravy and cook it covered
- Once the mattar are cooked and the raw taste of ginger-garlic changes, add the fried pieces of paneer and turn off the burner
- Also garnish with chopped coriander leaves and the dish is ready!