This Recipe is a mixture of North Indian and South Indian style of cooking..... Another experiment of mine which turned out so well.
* Methi - one bunch as available in market (pick the leaves only and wash it well)
* Onion - 1 big in size (chopped into small pieces)
* Turmeric powder
* Chilli powder
* Coriander powder
* Garam Masala
* Grated Coconut
- Heat the Kadai, add few mustard seeds and then chopped onions
- When they are well cooked, add all the powder mentioned above and salt
- Mix well and then add the washed methi leaves
- Mix well again and cook it covered for few mins, till the leaves are cooked
- Needs stirring in-between to make sure it well mixed and also cooked
- When cooked well, add the coconut scrapping and mix well
- Let it be in simmer for 2 mins and then turn off the stove
Can be served as a side dish with chapathi as well as rice.......