Hakka Noodles - 1 packet
Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum, 2 Big Onions (all chopped into thin slices)
Salt, Chilli powder, Black Pepper Powder
Soya sauce, Tomato sauce
1. Boil water in a pan and add the hakka noodles. When the noodles are cooked drain the water and place it in a bowl greased with oil (so that it doesnt stick to the vessel or with each other)
2. Heat oil in kadai, add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, saute well, add chopped capsicum, carrot pieces, cabbage and fry for few mins.
3. Add little chilli powder, salt and pepper powder.
4. Mix well and add soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix well again
5. Now add the boiled noodles into this mixture and mix well in high flame so that the noodles are fried and crisp