What to eat and how much to eat is an important factor in controlling acidity:
- Avoid eating fried, fatty, junk foods, and excessive chocolates.
- Avoid eating onions, citrus fruits, spicy foods, as they worsen the acid reflux or acidity disease.
- Eat carbohydrate rich food like rice, as they are easily digested and with no acid formation.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Eat small meals as it helps in digestion.
- Maintain adequate body weight it helps in acidity control
- Avoid eating protein-rich and calcium-rich foods like milk and diary products at night.
- Alcohol, caffeine should be a big no in your life for healthy living and acidity control.