Palak - 1 bunch (boiled in water, drained and made into a paste in mixer)
Paneer - 500 g (cubed and slighly fried)
Big Onions - 2
Tomato - 1
1. Add chopped onions, tomato and ginger garlic paste in mixer and make a paste.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds
3. When it splitters add the onion paste, salt, chilli powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala
4. Mix well, when it boils add the palak paste into it and keep stirring for 3-4 mins
5. When its cooked, switch off the burner and add the already fried, golden brown Paneer cubes
The gravy is ready.........!